Betting at SBOBET Sports is not only fun and exciting, but it’s also so easy! It’s a quick and hassle-free process that just takes a few easy steps:
- First, sign in to your SBOBET account and click on the “Sports” tab located at the top of the page.
- Select the sport you’d like to bet on from the list provided on the left-hand side of the page to view the events offered. Then, find the specific region where your desired bet is located, as well as the date and betting market. So if you’re looking to bet on the Premier League, just click on “Football,” and then “England” as the region in order to find it.
- After you’ve found the specific event , click on the odds of the specific team or player you wish to place a bet on. After clicking on the odds, a bet slip will appear on the right side of the page. If you happen to make a mistake in selecting the event you wish to bet on, simply click the “X” beside that event on the bet slip to cancel it.
- Enter the amount you plan to wager on the box on the bet slip. The amount of your potential winnings will instantly appear beside it. Decimal amounts such as 7.50 or 6.68, are not accepted. The minimum and maximum bets are specified just above the box and will vary depending on the bet.
- After entering your stake, click “Place Bet” to officially send in your bet. If your stake is lower than the minimum bet or higher than the maximum bet for the selected event, you will be notified that the system has automatically adjusted your stake to meet the bet limits for the event. Remember, your bet can’t be cancelled once you click the “Place Bet” button, so make sure all the details are accurate.
- Click on “My Bets” at the top left-hand corner of the page to check the bet you have made.
How to Place a Live Bet in SBOBET Sports
Placing a live bet in SBOBET Sports is very similar to placing a regular bet, which was laid out above. But of course, there are a couple of differences to the process. Nevertheless, the steps involved in placing a live bet are still so easy:
- Once again, sign in to your SBOBET account and click on the “Sports” tab located at the top of the page.
- Make sure to click on the “Live Betting” tab on the left-hand side of the page to view the matches that are available for live betting. You will know you’re on the live betting section if the background turns red.
- Select the sport you’d like to wager on from the list on the left-hand side.
- Click on the odds of the specific team or player you wish to place a bet on. Again, the chosen bet will appear on the right-hand side of the page, but this time it will have red font to signify it’s a live bet. Also keep in mind that since this is live betting, the odds are subject to change, so make sure you’re betting on the odds you really want.
- Enter the amount you want to stake on the box on the bet slip and click “Place Bet.” The same maximum and minimum bet rules also apply in live betting.
- Please note that your live bet will not be accepted immediately after placing it. There will still be a slight delay to process your live bet, during which it will have the status of “Waiting”. For more details on the terms for the acceptance of a live bet, please read our Sports Betting Rules. Once a live been has been accepted, it will now be tagged as “Running.”
CHECK OUT OUR BLOG FOR MORE SPORTS STORIES & ODDS
Stay updated with everything sports and betting.